Research and development has always been the core strength of Triton Metal & Alloys
. A business that belongs to engineering domain has to remain up-to-date to fulfill the ever-changing and ever-increasing demands of its customers. For the same reason; we, as a manufacturer
keep improving ourselves to render innovative and market trending products to our clients. Backed by a technologically advance infrastructural base, we are able to produce variety of Forge Products
including Forged Round Bar, Flat Metal Bar, Bright Round Bar, Forged Ring, Forged Bush, Forged Block, Forged Black Bar, Flat Bar, Stainless Steel Plate
and more of unmatched quality. Although, it has only been a couple of years, since we have entrenched our roots in the market, yet, we have gained immense popularity due to the quality of our product line and transformed our young dynamic company into a reliable business entity. With each passing year, we have developed drastically in all the aspects; be it product quality, technical up-gradation or client services. We are specialized in offering A-grade metal alloy products such as Stainless Steel 304/ 304L/ 316/ 316L/ 347/ 317/ 410/ 420, Ring & Circle; Flat Bar/ Blocks/ Square Bar and many more.
For ensuring that our products always meet the industrial quality norms, we perform following tests on our Round Bar and Forge Products:
- Hardness test: This is performed to measure the resistance of sample against constant compression load by determining the critical dimensions of the sample. Quality equipment that we use for performing this test include Brinell, Rockwell and Vickers Scales.
- Tensile test: This test is to determine the bearing capability of a sample material under a particular tension so that the material can be categorized for its application.
- Impact test: For measuring the ability of a sample material for resisting high rate loading. This test encompasses IZOD and Charpy configurations.
- IGC test: Performed to determine the corrosion resistivity of a sample material.
- Bend test: It is performed for determining the ductility or resistance to fracture of the sample material.
- PMI test: This test is performed to ensure that the similar quality is achieved that we had desired.
- Magnetic Particle Inspection: This test falls under Non Destructive Testing Process to detect the subsurface discontinuities in ferromagnetic material.
Why Choose Us?
It is because of quality of our products that we have been accredited with an ISO 9001:2015 certification. Not only this, but we also offer our product line in different specifications including shapes, sizes and alloys to cater different needs of our clients. This being the reason; businesses from across the domain give us their repeated orders for Round Bar and many more products. One of the companies, that is associated with us to avail our goods are Hempel Forge Ltd.